Links to CBD Research
At BSX, we strive to deliver products and services that are based on peer reviewed science. The benefits of CBD and other cannabinoids is well documented, but there is still a significant amount of research happening around the CBD industry and there is a wealth of data coming out on an almost daily basis. We will be using this blog post to link to research about CBD and related topics that have been published in peer-reviewed papers.
We won't be linking to news stories or articles published online in this blog.
This list is by no means exhaustive.
Topical CBD and Pain Managment
CBD and Brain Function
CBD and Anxiety
- Cannabidiol as a Potential Treatment for Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiolytic Effects of Repeated Cannabidiol Treatment in TeenagersWith Social Anxiety Disorders
- Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series
- Neural basis of anxiolytic effects of cannabidiol (CBD) in generalized social anxiety disorder: A preliminary report
CBD and Sleep
- An Update on Safety and Side Effects of Cannabidiol: A Review ofClinical Data and Relevant Animal Studies
- Hepatotoxicity of a Cannabidiol-Rich Cannabis Extract in the MouseModel
- Cannabidiol Adverse Effects andToxicity